Pwnscape
Welcoem to PWN SCAPE

READ DA RULES. (They are boring)
Pwnscape
Welcoem to PWN SCAPE

READ DA RULES. (They are boring)
Pwnscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its Pwnscape

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

??i downloaded client but it keeps saying error connecting to sever

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
deriel4

??i downloaded client but it keeps saying error connecting to sever Empty
PostSubject: ??i downloaded client but it keeps saying error connecting to sever   ??i downloaded client but it keeps saying error connecting to sever EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 4:18 pm

i downloaded the client launched it the box with the log in came up but whenever i press enter it says error connecting to server
Back to top Go down
Toriaezu

PostSubject: Re: ??i downloaded client but it keeps saying error connecting to sever   ??i downloaded client but it keeps saying error connecting to sever EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:37 am

deriel4 wrote:
i downloaded the client launched it the box with the log in came up but whenever i press enter it says error connecting to server

I have exactly the same problem
Back to top Go down
Omega

PostSubject: Re: ??i downloaded client but it keeps saying error connecting to sever   ??i downloaded client but it keeps saying error connecting to sever EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:02 pm

I am not surprised you guys can't get it working, and don't even bother trying because it's pointless. This game should be removed, destroyed, vaporized, burned, smashed, crashed, banned and raped. Stupid piece of shit game with stupid Administrators and Admins along with GM's and dumb people trying to play the game. F--k all of those!
Back to top Go down

??i downloaded client but it keeps saying error connecting to sever
Page 1 of 1